Professional Development Programme 2021
12 May 2021
Following the successful delivery and positive feedback of the first edition the Professional Development Programme, delivered as part of the Culture Service’s Diversity Programme, we are delighted to announce the second edition of the programme.
A series of online workshops, webinars and networking meetings is offered ethnically diverse artists and creatives between May and August 2021 with the aim of improving opportunities and connections in mind.
Bespoke workshops and webinars will explore a range of topics, including:
- Funding and Fundraising with Lorna Duguid and Helen Trew (Creative Scotland), Giles Agis (Edinburgh Jazz and Blues Festival), and Flore Cosquer (Scotish Documnetary Institute);
- PR & Comms with Arusa Qureshi and Halina Rifai;
- Digital Marketing with Jeda Pearl Lewis;
- Failspace with Prof David Stevenson (Queen Margaret University);
- Producing and Programming with Katie Queen (The Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society);
- Networking Meetings connecting Edinburgh arts and culture organisations and ethnically diverse creatives.
All events in this year's programme can be booked on Eventbrite.
Further Webinar, Networking Meeting and Governance programme dates will be published shortly.